Friday, August 22, 2014

More Pictures!

Hello Ava followers! I know how much you all love pictures. There was an awesome photographer at the Make A Wish reunion last Saturday so I thought I'd share her pictures with you all. We rarely ever get a family picture because... well I'm always the one behind the camera. So a tripod is the last thing from my mind. I was so happy to have these wonderful pictures of our family!

Brandy Goldenberg Photography in West Des Moines captured the images her facebook page facebook.com/brandygoldenbergphotography http://www.brandygoldenbergphotography.com/






 Thanks again to Brandy Goldenberg Photography! We love these pictures!

Ava's first week of school went really well. Today though she woke to complain of a sore throat. I'm hoping she doesn't get a cold. She asked if she could stay home from school but her dad urged her to go and promised we would take her to lunch... her choice! She got home from school and was glad she went. 

Thanks for all your thoughts, support and prayers! We love you all. Ava's birthday is coming FAST. In just 9 short days she will be 8! So happy/glad/relieved that it isn't 8 years ago now.

~Terri

No comments: